Honda CR-V vs. Ford Escape: Which Vehicle Has the Edge?
Are you are an avid fan of new car models? If so, you have already heard about the Honda CR-V and Ford Escape car models. We did a complete comparison of the Honda CR-V vs. Ford Escape, and here is what we found!
Where Honda CR-V came out strong
If you want a small family car, it is hard to walk away from the new Honda CR-V.
- 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine
- 34 mpg highway and 27 mpg city fuel economy*
- Sharp steering that enables you to stay right on the road
- 5-star safety rating**
- Functional interior with the seats and controls perfectly laid out
- The technological features and storage compartments are perfectly designed
The Finer Points of the Ford Escape
The Ford Escape came out strong when we looked at its exterior.
- Exterior aesthetic that is elegant and slightly edgy
- 1.6-liter four-cylinder Ecoboost engine
- 33 mpg highway and 23 mpg city fuel economy
- Easy to handle on the road
- Lack of cargo space
The Ford Escape is loved by Michigan residents because of its exterior aesthetic, but when it comes to versatility, safety and overall driving experience, the new Honda CR-V definitely has an edge over the Ford Escape.
Contact us today
At Troy Honda, we are ready to accommodate your vehicle purchase or maintenance needs. We serve customers from Troy, Royal Oak, Rochester, Birmingham, and the greater Detroit area. We are committed to providing informed opinions with matters related to vehicle brands and models. If you are looking for a Honda CR-V SUV or you are interested in scheduling a test drive, then contact us at our Honda car dealership anytime or get driving directions and come visit us today. We look forward to hearing from you!
*MPG Disclaimer for Honda CR-V: 27 city/34 hwy/29 combined mpg rating for 2WD. 26 city/33 highway/28 combined mpg rating for AWD models. Based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
**NHTS 5-Star Safety Rating. Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the U.S. Department of Transportation's New Car Assessment Program (www.safercars.gov). Model tested with side airbags (SAB).